1st Merchant Funding is a leading fintech provider that provides funding to small businesses. We leverage PowerForce® and harness data and cutting edge technology to evaluate and deliver funding to an underserved market. PowerForce® is a proprietary platform and widely recognized and utilized by others in the industry. Our passion is helping small businesses grow. Our mission is helping small businesses grow by providing the most intuitive and frictionless digital experience to access capital and small business products worldwide. 1st Merchant Funding was ranked #94 in INC500’s fastest growing companies in the United States. For more information about the Company, visit www.1stmerchantfunding.com
1st Merchant Funding is seeking an experienced Salesforce developer to join our team. You will play an active part in our Salesforce and technology initiatives including the architecture, development, apps, automation, and administration in our continuous mission to develop seamless frictionless user experiences for our employees and customers. If you have at least 4+ years of Salesforce architecture, development, and administration experience we want to talk!
This position is based in Miami, Florida.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You'll be involved in the major Salesforce projects 1st Merchant Funding is working on.
- The architecture and development of Salesforce cloud based solutions throughout our organizations.
- Execution of 3rd party integrations
- Working with Salesforce.com, Force.com, Lightning, APEX, Heroku, and VisualForce, Data Management, ETL, and API’s
- Translating functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Developing requirements and managing miscellaneous projects for internal and/or external teams, and testing delivery to ensure they meet the highest standards.
- Lead discussions with management, team members, partners, and 3rd parties to gather alignment and deliver solutions that meet our goals
- Expanding and extending PowerForce® apps on Salesforce.
- KPI's and dashboard development.
- High focus on user adoption, frictionless experiences, and notifying team of new feature product announcements with corresponding training
- Performing other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors’ Degree in engineering, computer science, management information systems, accounting, business, finance or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
- Excellent management, analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and automation and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Ability to lead and supervise others as needed, and demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" and the fine details
- Display ethical knowledge and sense of urgency to quality and the timely completion of projects.
- Ability to organize non-technical resources that result in clear requirements and technical design.
- Solid experience with Databases including MySQL, ETL, and adhering to best practices
- Preference for candidates certified in the following areas: Technical Architecture, Development (Level I and Level II), and Administration (Advanced)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k
1st Merchant Funding LLC and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers that exercise high ethical standards and are committed to complying with all laws in the jurisdictions where they conduct business.